BSE AFF. NO 1300007
Shri Niranjan Prasad Singh PGT (Geog.)
I/C Principal KV Umroi Cantt., Shillong
KV Umroi Cantt. is a Defence Sector segment of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan New Delhi, Under the Ministry of Human Resource & Development, Govt. of India. Spawning in an arcade of 10 Acres it houses classes I to XII with Science & Arts stream at 10+2 level. This K. V. is providing academic as well as other curricular training in various fields.
Our Vidyalaya is functioning in its own new building since June 2006, Students from different categories are enrolled each year, in the Vidyalaya, from the surrounding areas to get benefits and proper personality growth, from this blooming Vidyalaya. Presently The VIdyalaya is Having a A1 Type Buliding of its Own in Umroi Military Station. The KVS Station Code for Vidyalaya is 1495 and station Code is 266(Shillong).
Walk - in - Interview
Kendriya Vidyalaya Umroi Cantt. is invites suitable candidates to appear directly in appear in interview on 20/03/2017 for the following posts on purely part time / contractual basis for the session 2017-18
1. PGT (History, Geography, Economics, Chemistry ,Maths, English, Computer Sc., Biology)
Qualification : 50 % in PG with B.Ed. or 60 % & above
2. TGT (Maths, Social Science, English )
Qualification : Graduate with 50 % With B.Ed.
Qualification : Intermediate in 50 % with Diploma in Education
4. Comp. Inst.
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech, BCA/MCA
1. Candidates are requested to download the application form the Vidyalaya website i.e. http://www.kvumroicantt.org.in and submit the duly filled in application form along with photocopy of certificates to this office between 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.on working days. Please bring original certificates for verification at the time of submission of application form.
2. Age in between 18-65 years on 31.03.2017.
3. Eligible and shortlisted candidates only allowed to appear for interview.
4. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the interview.
5. Mere appearance in interview will not confer any right to claim for appointment on contractual basis.
6. Please go through the website mentioned above for essential education qualification before submitting the form. Kindly, ensure that you fulfill the required qualification.
7. Date of Interview & Reporting for candidates : 9:00 a.m. on 20.03.2017.
8. Remuneration and service conditions will be as per KVS norms.
For further details contact : 0364-2577233
for more information visit www.kvumroicantt.org.in
For Online admission Please Visit:
For Online Fee Submission Please Visit:
Last Updated (Wednesday, 05 April 2017 04:35)